Ruby Block 25
Multifeed Active Difenacoum
Product: Ruby Block 25
Description: 300g pouch of 30g blocks, 0.0025% Difenacoum
Ruby Block 25 contains the multi-feed active ingredient Difenacoum that gives users confidence to treat a rodent infestation in more sensitive areas / homes where pets, animals and children may also frequent.
Each 300g pouch contains 10 x 30g wrapped blocks, enough for 3 x rat bait points.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly. Always read the label.
Active: 0.0025% Difenacoum
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 90g of Ruby Blocks into each of the bait stations. The blocks are wrapped and have a hole through the centre allowing them to be securely place onto a baiting rod of the bait station.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.